Clairton Graduates will be able to:
- Articulate thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and nonverbal communication skills in a variety of forms and contexts
- Listen effectively to decipher meaning, including knowledge, values, attitudes and intentions
- Use communication for a range of purposes (e.g. to inform, instruct, motivate, and persuade).
- Utilize multiple media and technologies, and know how to judge their effectiveness as well as assess their impact
- Communicate effectively in diverse environments