To notify the technology department of an issue within the district, please log in below and follow the instructions at the bottom of this page. The technology staff will automatically be notified of the request upon its submission. You can then log in at a later time to check on the status of you request. You will also be notified via email any time your issue is updated.
To submit an issue, follow these steps:
- Log into the system using the same username and password that you use to log into your teacher laptop, office computer, classroom computer, or a lab computer. If you are denied from logging in, please log off of your computer and log back in to verify your password has not expired.
- Click on "Report Issue" at the top of the page.
- Select either Technology or Maintenance, depending on who you are submitting the request for. If it does not prompt you to choose, check the upper right corner of the page to ensure you are in the correct "Project".
- Select the Category which best fits the problem you are having. Type a short summary of the problem, and then a full description below. The Room or Location field is also required so that we know where the problem is occurring.
- Under View Status you can select either Public or Private. Private is the default and means that only you will see your issue. If you select Public, any user who logs in will be able to see your ticket. Select this if you feel others may be having the same problem to prevent duplicates from being entered.
- Click on "Submit Report" to submit the issue/request. An email will automatically be sent to the staff in the appropriate department notifying them of the new issue. You will also receive an email which will contain a link to the specific issue so that you can check on it at a later time. You will also receive email updates any time something is changes with the ticket.